Marcia Ashford is author and illustrator of It’s All About the Hair. In this fully-illustrated novel, she shares the intimate story of her own cancer adventure with words of peace, encouragement, and humor. She hopes that those women who follow after her on this journey to have a guide, a girlfriend in the trenches. Marcia wrote, journalled, and cartooned all through her experiences with chemo, radiation, surgery, and neuropathy. Come to the convention to learn more about Marcia and see her amazing book!
- Drew Geraci, Marvel and DC Comics Artist
- The Walking Dead’s MELISSA COWAN, Actress
- Sailor Moon’s JENNIFER CIHI, Singer and Voice Actress
- Marvel and DC Comics Artist DREW GERACI
- Cosplay Expert and Walking Dead Makeup Artist MIRACOLE BURNS
- Gaming Info
- All About Jocelyn
- All About Marcia
- Friday and Saturday Schedules
- Cosplay Info
- Convention Hotel Info
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Rocket Scientists Concert & Talk
- Subscribe for News and Updates!